Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: End of the Year Meme

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

End of the Year Meme

Ok, I've read the one by Chris Syms, and the one by Kalinara, and have been suitably inspired, to add five things that you don't know about me.

l. The first time I was kissed by a boy was in first grade, on the playground at school. When the other kids razzed us about it, I slugged them with my lunchbox.

2. The second time I was kissed by a boy, I burst into hysterical nervous laughter, which probably explains why we broke up soon after.

3. Unlike Kalinara, earthworms don't bother me in the least. However, I once put my bare foot into a sneaker that was already harboring a huge live cockroach. The screams could be heard for miles.

4. As a kid, I loved to play with dolls...Barbies, GI Joes, Johnny West, anything. My sister sewed and we had the best dressed dolls around, complete with hoop skirts and bonnets. Also made dollhouses from boxes begged from the grocery store. Wrapping paper makes really nice wallpaper. This is probably why I still like my action figures so much.

5. Gravy is Nature's more perfect food.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oops, I spelled Chris's name wrong. It is SIMS. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home