Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: ...And I'm Not Too Thrilled With Bruce Wayne, Either

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, January 15, 2007

...And I'm Not Too Thrilled With Bruce Wayne, Either

Yesturday, I passed on some of the reasons that I find Batman to less than attractive. I realize that Bruce Wayne is supposed to be a gallant playboy/man-about-town sort of fellow, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to date him either.

Firstly, you'd have to be sure to bring along a credit card and some cash for a taxi when going on a date, because the chances of you being abandoned and stiffed for dinner are pretty high. And I don't think that he's ever actually been around to return a girl to her own doorstep...hence the taxi money.

I don't think that it would be too much fun going back to stately Wayne Manor either. It wouldn't be much fun having sex with a guy who keeps moaning to himself that his parents are DEAD!!! Besides, I don't think that his libido is all that impressive to start with. I don't think that he's gay, I just think that he has a lot on his mind.

Also, the chances of being kidnapped, tortured and/or killed would probably go up exponentially, and frankly I like living. Heck, I'd rather kiss Kyle Rayner, I'll probably be hideously maimed or killed, but at least it would have been worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home