Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Valentine's Day

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Well...THAT'S an original title. So, I give you some sensational poetry instead.

You're smarter than a bowling ball,
You're sweeter than a cruller.
Just like a floor, without its wax,
Without you, I'd be duller.

Pretty spectacular eh? That's from a six year old Valentine's card that I gave my husband. I'll never find one any better, so I saved it, and just give it him every year, and he hasn't complained yet. Possibly because he hasn't noticed, but that's neither here nor there.

So, on the plus side, Green Lantern Corps #9 is coming in today! I'm simply palpitating with delight.

On the down side, it is snowing, sleeting and just about everything else outside. All bloody winter we haven't had bupkiss for snow, and it has to do it today. And I'm not too thrilled about taking out my month old new car on the slippery roads. But it's Green Lantern! Oh the dilemna.

I hope that everyone enjoys their comics and their sweeties today.


Romance
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home