Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Mark Martin was Robbed!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mark Martin was Robbed!

I am torn between delight at the start of another season of racing, and rage at the way that the officials robbed Mark Martin of his much deserved win at the Daytona 500. For some reason they didn't throw the yellow flag, although he was CLEARLY in the lead when Kyle Busch managed to wreck himself and the remainder of the field. AAARRRGGHH!

It's probably the Nyquil talking, but I'm in a really cranky mood. And then poor Tony Stewart got wrecked while in the lead!

I'll go back to blogging about comics tomorrow, when I'm feeling sane again.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

*dons sportswriter's garb*

Mark martin choked! Even though I'm adumpy athlete wannabe who can't even drive himself to work everyday, I feel totally confident in stating that Martin lacks the cojones neccessary to win the big one! Now where's my press box buffet?

*removes sportswriter's garb*

Seriously though, I'm not much of a racing fan, but I watched the end, and it was pretty exciting. My mom's probably kind of bummed. I think she likes Martin.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I watched "Inside Nextel Cup" last night, and they had Biffle, Schraeder and Mike Waltrip, and every one them agreed that Nascar should have thrown the yellow flag immediately.

I mean, I like Harvick and all, although I like Tony Stewart the best (sob) but Martin definitely won. Grrrrrr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home