Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Booster!!!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Booster!!!

Booster Gold

I am giddy with delight. Giddy, I tells ya!

Over on Newsarama, it has been revealed that none other than Geoff Johns, Green Lantern author extraordinaire, is going to be doing a new Booster Gold book. He has quite a number of interesting ideas for the direction of the book.

"What else can I say? A bar fight with Jonah Hex, the world's greates Green Lantern Guy Gardner's first day on the job, the Justice League International, Rip Hunter, a last page that will rival Justice Society of America's, ...and Supernova?"

Now, if they could only get Kevin Maguire to do the art, I could die happy.

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Yeah, nifty news. But when DiDio says things like "Iā€™m not saying [Booster] survives ā€™52,ā€™..." I get a little nervous.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Aaaagghh! (clutches heart)

But...but Geoff Johns said so! If you can't trust Geoff Johns, who can you trust! He brought back Hal Jordan for heaven's sake!

(breathes slowly into the paper bag)

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought I read that Maguire IS doing the art for that one? Maybe I'm mistaken - but I'm pretty sure that -someone- from the JLI days is on board.

-M

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

That would be perfect.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger rachelle said...

Whaaaa?! I didn't even know about this! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home