Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ahhhh...Wednseday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ahhhh...Wednseday

Wednesday, sweet Wednesday. The 5oth issue of 52, plus ALL four of the World War III books all out at once. And some other goodies as well.

That's all I've really got for today. But if you still want to bask in the chocolatey goodness of Martian Manhunter, I have this for you.

JLI

It would be more fun if he were clutching a bag of chocos, but I'll take what I can get.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Hmmm... Adam Hughes drawing a half-naked male. That's different.

Seriously, I love Hughes. He could draw himself half-naked and I'd probably buy it.

Please don't Adam. I was kidding. Please.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You have very good taste. I adore Adam Hughes. Have you read his old JLI issues? Fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home