Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Concede

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I Concede

Yes, I know when I've been beaten, and I have to quit. Kalinara has worn me out, with her "Snapper Carr is the Ginchiest" posts. I've run out of snarky pictures, and that would mean that I would actually have to break down and start READING Snapper Carr stories, and there are some things that I cannot stoop to.

"Shudder"

So, in defeat, I am crawling back, bloodied, but unbroken, to the warm comfort of the Green Lantern Corps. They have the coolest concept, they wear really fabulous costumes, they all fight and bicker amongst themselves, but come through in a crises, they get to fly around in space and do neat stuff...and they don't SNAP THEIR FINGERS!

Therefore, I give you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haw!

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Ragnell said...

See, I've been just ignoring her in favor of memes.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Probably the safest thing to do!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

Aww! Now it's no fun!

I didn't have the attention span to last a whole week anyway. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home