Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I Hate Snapper Carr!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Hate Snapper Carr!

Oh, it is on! Yesturday, on her site, Kalinara stated that she has an irrational hatred of Nightwing. Can't say that Nightwing does too much for me, but she asked if anybody had a deep and abiding loathing for any other characters. http://kalinara.blogspot.com/ Naturally I said that I simply can't stand Snapper Carr.

I don't really exactly know why, except it is one of those completely inexplainable reactions. He just irritates me immensely. I also find Rick Jones to be pretty much useless over at Marvel, but at least he served SOME sort of purpose, as Hulk's reason for existance for example. Snapper on the other hand, just seems to hang around the Justice League, screwing up the security system and mooching.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the Justice League for cryin' out loud! What the heck is ol' Snapper doing there, taking up much needed space? He's right IN THE FRONT! I'd rather be looking at Hal, or even Aquaman!

Here he is again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now he's pretending to actually have a brain! I think not!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And another demonstration of his weird attachment to Hal Jordan...and his beautiful feet. Granted, I am sure that Hal has very nice feet, but still...that's just not right!

Summoning up demons with ketchup in a diner, which is Kalinara's example of how awesome Snapper is, is all well and good. Mainly because later, Snapper can go home and annoy the Justice League some more, but the poor guy who owns the diner is probably stuck with that demon for ALL ETERNITY!

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oops. I forgot to add thanks to Scipio's site over at Absorbacon, wherein I stole all these lovely picture.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger kalinara said...

It's so on!

Besides, he already left the Justice League by this point (after getting cult-brainwashed by the Joker into betraying them, ending up kidnapped by aliens who activated his meta-gene, and getting his hands chopped off and regrown.)

Besides, Riker is clearly far too awesome to be phased by a demon.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Can we get a kiddie pool filled with jello into this somehow? Oh, and costumes?

'Jus saying.

I'll be in my bunk.

(hee hee)

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Only if it is Lime jello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home