Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Ragnell's Birthday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Ragnell's Birthday!

Happy happy birthday to you. In honor of your modest request, I've been digging in my Photobucket archives. Enjoy!

<Hal Pictures

I believe in starting things with a bang. Seriously, that is one magnificent behind.

John Stewart

And then there is Kyle. I've run this before, but boy, that never gets to be tired! You can bounce a quarter off of those glutes!

<Photobucket

Another oldie, but a goodie!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hal falling down is always fun. Hitting his head AND showing off his buns!

Hal Pictures



Aaaaand, we close with a triple shot of Guy being cheeky.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

Wonderful selection! :-) That Hal and Kyle one never stops making me laugh.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Volcano Todd said...

I LOVE your blog! Been following it for quite some time but never posted. Just wanted to say that in appreciation. Keep up the great work!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I too like that one with Kyle and Hal. It just seems so...appropriate somehow.

And thank you Todd!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ragnell said...

Thank you. Some of these will be useful in the coming year. :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

But, but, but, but, I don't know what to say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home