Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Nothin' special, just foolin' around

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Nothin' special, just foolin' around

I already slacked off yesturday, so I really do need to put up a post. Well, I don't NEED to, but for my own self-respect, I feel that I should put the old shoulder to the grindstone, pull up my bootstraps and so on and so on.

I just finished reading a whole lot of other blogs, all of which were clever and inciteful and such. I must admit that I do NOT find the sight of Citizen Steel's johnson to be shocking. I just found it to be pleasant. In addition, there is a lovely shot of Hal Jordan's boys in Justice #11 while he's kicking Sinestro in the face. I'm all for it. Speaking of which...Hal was actually rather clever AND dashing, which is always nice.

People seem to be shocked by the bloodletting in Amazons Attack. Well...they're Amazons...and they're Attacking! That's what they do. You have a bunch of immortal Greco/Roman Warriors, they aren't going to be too concerned about taking prisoners and such. Plus Hyppolita is back, which is nice. Of course she's being mind-controlled by Circe, but I am sure that it will all work out in the end somehow. I really want her to join up with the old Justice Society gang anyway. I am assumming that Everyman is up to his old tricks as well.

I went on Ragnell's site and found the link to Pat Gleason's blog, which I didn't know even existed up to that point. I am SO delighted. I even went and swiped this drawing he did of Guy Gardner...because it is just SO perfect.
Guy pictures


All of Guy's attitude in one head shot. That's being an ARTIST!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

That's a perfect GUY.

He's a HOT guy, he knows it.

I love your site :D

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well thank you! And it is one of my favorite pictures of Guy. I love the smirk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home