Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Heck of a Weekend

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 21, 2007

A Heck of a Weekend

Whew! Drove 90 miles to Weston, Massachusetts, for the Bachalaureate ceremony for my daughter's graduation from Regis College, stuffed my face at the Texas Roadhouse, which is in fact IN Boston, and drove home again, only to turn around and do it all again on Sunday, with Grandparents and relatives in tow. Sat in a tent in the rain on the lawn at a surprisingly raucous graduation ceremony. The graduates, and the dons were all classy as heck, but some of the audience was getting a tad out of control. Blowing air horns when your kid's name is announced really gets annoying after a while. Regis is a small women's college just outside of Boston, although sadly, next year they are going co-ed.

I guess I just expected a little more...decorum from the parents and siblings. I didn't even get to see her get her diploma, because the idiots in front of us, kept jumping up and down and shrieking, so I'm feeling a bit disgruntled. There was an excellent speaker however for a change, her speach was brief, witty and to the point, and the refreshments were excellent.

I was away from the computer for two whole days! Comic book withdrawal symptoms! So, to restore my equanimity, I will contemplate the joy of Hal Jordan ripping his shirt off.
Hal and Ollie


I can only assume that Hal is jealous of Power Girl, and wants a boob window all his own. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad it went fairly well for you and yours. I share your dismay at the way many so called adults choose to act in this day and age.

On the Geek front I love the pics. The second does pretty much scream Look at my man boobies, doesn't it. ;-)

Peace
And
Long
Life

Toriach

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, there was some pretty juvenile behavior going on. I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy.

And Oliver does seem to be getting an eyeful doesn't he? Hal is always SUCH a drama Queen.

No wait...that's Ollie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home