Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Not much to say today

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Not much to say today

I don't really have anything to say, because I need to go and watch the Indy 500, and THEN watch the Pepsi 600. I also spent far too much at Ikea and now need to assemble...things.

But here's a picture that makes me smile. Did anybody pick up the Spectre series? The Spectre story was dreadful, but in the back, was the Dr. Thirteen story that was an utter delight. They are going to collect it, and it is going to be out in August. I DO wish that they would make an ongoing series of these characters, because they are wonderful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They've got a Nazi Ape, Infectious Lass, Jeb Stuart from the Haunted Tank, and Anthro! THIS is what comics are all about people!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger rachelle said...

I'm really glad that they are collecting that Dr Thirteen story because everyone has told me how great it is. I just didn't want to pick up the comics because the Spectre stuff was so bad. I am looking forward to picking up the trade.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I too am looking forward to the trade. I missed the earliest episodes because at first I didn't realize I had to buy that crappy Spectre story to get to the good stuff.

And good stuff it is!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Vaklam said...

Yay! I'll get the trade, too. I got a couple of the Spectre issues and just couldn't justify spending that much for the few good pages at the end.

Dr. Thirteen is great. It's like they took all the fun stuff from Crisis on Infinite Earths, distilled it and threw in an awesome, funny father-daughter team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home