Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Bored, bored, bored.

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bored, bored, bored.

Nothin' too much going on here, it's hot and muggy and raining off and on. I've read all my comic books, and now have to face giving the dogs a bath, and doing something exciting like laundry and vacumning.

*yawn*

So, it occured to me, that I didn't post the cover to Green Lantern Corps, and it's a doozy. So don't say that I've never given you anything.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nice eh? You have to say this for Sinestro, he really does seem to enjoy his work.

6 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

What, you didn't watch the Brickyard 400 yesterday? ;-)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh yes indeedy I did. But I put this post up on Saturday. And Tony Stewart won again!

Woohoooooo!

Of course he'll probably get in trouble over the bull@#$$$ remark afterwards, but what the heck, I thought it was funny.

And Jeff Gordon DIDN'T win! Bwhahahahahahaha!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, we locals are always torn when it comes to Tony and Jeff, since both are Hoosiers and both are "bad boys" in different ways. I work with a guy who went to school with Jeff Gordon, and he says Jeff really hasn't changed all that much since high school. Interpret that in whatever way seems appropriate. ;-)

Motorcycle racing at the Speedway next year! Woo hoo! Bring it on! :-D

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I didn't know that you were a local! I've never been to Indianapolis, but I want to go some day. My Great Grandparents lived there, and my Great Grandfather, August Fertig painted the murals in the state Capitol.

Or so the story goes.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, EVERYONE needs to see a race at the Speedway at least once in their lifetimes! Truly, it is hallowed ground for auto racing fans. Watching a race from there on TV just isn't the same as being there in person. I've been to all sorts of races there, including the Brickyard 400, but I'm still a total sucker for the Indy 500. You just can't beat the pageantry -- or the feeling of being in the world's largest sporting arena, filled to the brim with screaming race fans. It's truly incredible.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

My husband and my Father-in-law have both been to the Indy500 a couple of times, and had a wonderful time. Said there's nothing quite like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home