Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: ...Speaking of Weddings...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

...Speaking of Weddings...!

I DO hope that Dinah has better taste than Jean Loring (shudder) when it comes to her bridemaid's dresses and colors. They all have big hats and are wearing lime green. Obviously, Jean had a mean streak, even then.

And Hal had BETTER be wearing a tux dammit. That medallion is unbelievably cheesy.

Donna Troy's wedding with Terry Long was pretty horrible too. So horrible, that even I cannot post it here, for fear of bleeding from the eyes. Let's just say that I'm convinced he went around and hit on all the bridesmaids afterwards.

Frankly, I'm hoping that Oracle will be her Maid of Honor. Sin can be a Flower Girl.

Thank goodness this is happening at DC. If it were at Marvel, Iron Man would be throwing everybody in jail, and they'd be making zombie statues of Dinah in her wedding dress. (gag)

4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

>>And Hal had BETTER be wearing a tux dammit. That medallion is unbelievably cheesy.<<

Gotta love the '70s. And we won't even talk about Hal's sideburns from that era. ;-)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger googum said...

Hey, I think that happened to me at a wedding once! I got so bored (and/or drunk, who knows) my spirit left my body too! Why my spirit has a Deadman outfit is open to debate...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Donna and Terry's wedding featured some real life guests. George Perez, known for drawing real people into crowd type scenes as well as basing characters on real people, drew in members of the Titans APA, maingly the Wingnuts. Someone I used to be friends with "attended" that wedding. She's the plump blonde in a small group of women ogling Dick Grayson's butt as I recall. Just a bit of comics wedding trivia. ;)

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ahhh...the '70's. Jerico's hair from Teen Titans STILL gives me nightmares.

Googam, I'm sure that you'd look adorable in a Deadman outfit. Beats being a Skrull.


Shelly, Nightwing does indeed have an oglesome behind. Not quite up to Green Lantern standars of course, but certainly worthwhile.

Man, Terry Long had horrible hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home