Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Those are some Covers!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Those are some Covers!

I have to admit that this may be my all-time favorite cover...ever.

Superman

It just fills me with an unholy glee. I must have spent ten minutes trying to figure out all of the various pieces of junk that they used to construct the rocket. The teacup and pencil on the nose are especially endearing for some reason. As is the wedge of cheese.

Oh, and the issue itself was pretty good too.

I also really liked this cover.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't even READ Runaways. But this is one really beautiful cover. I'm always a sucker for good art.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the Runaways cover is the blur effect on the dinosaur. Its' a freakin' dinosaur! Of course she's going to move during the picture.

You really should read Runaways. I hopped on with issue #25 (new arc, new team) and fell in love.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

The blur is indeed a wonderful touch. I know I should read this, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm still trying to get caught up on Blue Beetle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home