Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's Wednesday!

It is Wednesday, sacred Wednesday. I'm off to the bank, the drugstore and of course my beloved Comic book shop. Green Lantern is out today! Calloo, callay!

I had a really interesting and intellectual blog planned for today, complete with pie charts. Screw it, I didn't really, I just wanna go and read my books. However, so as not to be a complete waste of your time, I give you:

Hal Pictures

Take THAT Hal!

Haw!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

"FWUHH"

:-)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes, it IS a nice sound effect isn't it? The flying spittle is also a bonus,although a tooth would have been great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home