Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Just some good clean FUN!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just some good clean FUN!

A slight explanation is due to you. This is all Shelly's fault. She posted some pictures of her new Red Arrow/Roy figure, and I commented on how nice it was. I went on to state that I do terrible things to my OWN action figures, and now she wants pictures.

I also blame my kids. I own, but do not know how to operate a digital camera, and all the downloading and other technical "stuff" that it entails, so the following pictures are NOT completely my fault. I did help pose them however. Also, dollhouse miniatures and Barbie accessories make for GREAT props.

And without further ado...!

silly

The Green Lanterns are having a picnic!

silly

Kilowog as bouncer. Booster wasn't really invited.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hal hits his head...again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guy Gardner and his footlong...hotdog. Oh yeah!

silly

The pie-throwing episode.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kilowog loses all self-control and gets plowed on Orange soda.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hal gets wasted and ends up head-first in a battery.

It all just went downhill from there, but I'll post those another day.

Heh. Playing with dolls is FUN!

6 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Sally, these are great. I laughed out loud. Really. :) You have a great collection.

And yes, dollhouse minis are great props. I use them all the time.

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Booster, he's a GL too! Ask the folks at JLU!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, they did relent and let Booster have some chicken after all. But not Spider-man. Different Universe, man.

Shelly, it was astonishingly riotous taking these pictures. The potential for mayhem was amazing.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Ms. P said...

Hal passed out with his head in Kilowog's lantern is definitely my favorite.

Well, that and Kilowog and Guy having a drink, standing over Hal who hit his head...

Muahahaha

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Sally, there's a reason I have whole flickr sets of action figure pictures. They're just too much fun.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger googum said...

Ah, now I need to cough up and get Booster. Poor Beetle's been alone long enough...

Nice set! They're a different scale, but you might want to try to find the JLU Green Lantern figures, pretty sure they had a Katma in there. Not as good of a Kilowog, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home