Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still being Lazy

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still being Lazy

It is an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous day, here in old New England. Low humidity, blue skies, and temperatures in the upper 70's. Much too nice really to be sitting inside and blogging. It must be the late summer doldrums or something, because lately my brain has been on vacation. I have almost nothing to say, and I'm out of outrage or something.\

I did finally stop playing with my action figures...but it was hard. I really need to get the Guardians and the Salakk figure. Of course what they really need to do is come out with Hal's harem. I NEED a Carol Ferris figure (in addition to Star Sapphire), a Cowgirl, an Arisia, a oodika, a Brik, a Katma Tui and a Soranik Natu. Heck, throw in the rest of Hal's old girlfriends while we're at it.

Actually, this is a good idea. We need the entire Green Lantern Corps, past and present in multi-jointed plastic. Who WOULDN'T want a Chaselon or Tomar Re? Apros would be perfect as a stuffed plushie figure. And admit it, Ch'p would be just adorable! I want a Ke'haan, and a Hannu and Laira while I'm at it, and maybe a dead Kreon and Jack T. Chance! The possibilities are almost endless, because there are a crapload of Green Lanterns.

Probably won't happen however, since only die-hard Lantern fans would go for all the more obscure figures. On the other hand, they seem to have immortalized in plastic every single Star Wars character...even ones that were on the screen for no more than ten seconds.

I want G'nort dammit.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Moriarty said...

I want a Cully Hamner-inspired Ch'p action figure! How cool would THAT be?

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'd buy it. Or a stuffed one!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a JLU Amon Re, and four other non-earth lanterns (admittedly Katma's the wrong color).

Different art style, but,hey more Green Lanterns.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger ticknart said...

I'd buy a G'Nort plushie!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

I'd buy a Katma Tui Real Doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home