Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Hmmm...rather a slow week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hmmm...rather a slow week

No Green Lantern Corps this week...dammit.

*sigh*

Maybe next week?

Well, Blue Beetle was fun, but then it always is. The new Justice League book came out, and I did enjoy Mr. McDuffie's stuff, although I must say that the art was dreadful. John Stewart was dryly humorous however, which is so appropriate. Green Arrow: Year One was pretty good. The Wonder Woman annual was a bit on the confusing side, since I had already forgotten whatever story-line that Heinberg had going. But the art was pretty.

And speaking of pretty...

Hal Pictures

I know I've posted this before, but gosh, Hal is a pretty pretty man. Look at his lovely hair. He must put a lot of thought and time in getting his hair to look that good. At least he must use nice shampoo.

He's got some pretty nice teeth too. Any dentist would be proud.

I love Guy, but somehow his hair never looks this good. His new look is definitely an improvement over the bowl cut however. And John's hair looks pretty nice. Kyle of course has gorgeous hair, although I was a fan of the original look, when it was all floppy over his forehead. He just looked adorable! Alan's hair is actually pretty good too.

But in this picture at least, I think that Hal wins the bestest hair contest.

5 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hal has always, consistently had the best hair of most "mainstream" super-heroes, in my opinion. :-) I think it's also a big reason why he's always been considered one of the best-looking super-heroes, too. ;-) Brown hair is still SO rare among super-heroes, though, for some reason. They're STILL almost always mostly blond, redheaded, or raven-haired. What's wrong with brown hair?

And, yes, THE TEETH! :-) I've been saying all along that Ivan Reis is the king of gritted teeth. He draws GREAT teeth. ;-)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

I like Alan's hair best, personally. The slight widow's peak makes him look all business. (I am kind of an Alan fanboy, tho', so I'm biased...)

Alien Lanterns, though, my vote goes to Doc Natu. I'm a sucker for short-haired women.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Bully said...

Wow, how many Super Bowls has Hal won?!?

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hal DOES have gorgeous hair. He also has big brown eyes, which is also unnusual. It used to be that practically all characters had blue eyes, because it was hard to make brown in the old-fashioned 4-color process.

Really, Peter Parker is about the only other superhero that I can think of, with brown hair and eyes.

Will, Alan always looks imposing.

Bully, Hal REALLY really likes his bling. He also peeks at himself in mirrors and windows as he's fighting.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger rachelle said...

i think my attraction to Hal is 98% hair-based.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home