Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Reflections on my own stupidity

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Reflections on my own stupidity

This past week has NOT been a particularly brilliant one for me. I managed to sabotage my own blog, by gleefully deleting a ton of my scans, not having the foggiest idea of what the ultimate result would be. I am now downloading all the ones that I had just deleted, and hope that perhaps the damage can be repaired. I will say that I had lost track of just how many pictures I have of Hal getting hit in the head.

It has also occured to me, that for quite some time now, I have been misspelling the word "weird". I had been spelling it as "wierd", which of course, is incorrect. I frequently discover errors AFTER I've posted, because I think faster than I type, and who needs proofreading anyway? But the whole "weird" thing, just confuses the heck out of me. E before I except after Pie?

I suppose that I can explain the whole thing, by confessing that I am indeed a Wasp, the only ethnic group left in American that it is safe...nay REQUIRED...to make fun of. I can go for weeks without worrying about the cure for penicillin that is growing in the fridge, and I prefer to let the dust bunnies under my couch meet the OTHER dust bunnies under my couch. However, every once in a while, a strange feeling comes over me, and in true waspy fashion, I revert and become super housewife. Shortly after, $50 dollars worth of food in the fridge is now down the disposal, and I am on a mad hunt everywhere, picking things up and CLEANING them.

These fits don't last very often, but they burn with the white-hot fire of a thousand suns! Or something. I guess that is what happened when I decided to "Clean" house on my pictures. But rest assured, I have learned my lesson.

And, as a special treat for all of you...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hal Hitting Himself!

Because that never ever gets old.

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seize weird leisure." That covers three out out four common English words that break the "I before E" rule. ("Protein" is the fourth; however that opens up a whole can of worms with assorted biochemistry terms that do the "ei" thing as well.)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

Haw! I can just picture Sinestro with a remote control somewhere going, "Stop hittin' yourself, Hal! Stop hittin' yourself, stop hittin' yourself, stop hittin' yourself!"

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

English is a strange strange language.

Will, I imagine that Sinestro has this as his animated icon somewhere. Heh.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

"just let your arm go limp...whay are you hitting yourself?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home