Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Well...it's Monday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Well...it's Monday

...and I don't have a single thought in my head. It IS an awfully pretty day however. Nothing like autumn in New England. I guess I'll just ramble for a bit.

I DO hope that Green Lantern Corps comes out this week. It's late...and I HATE late. It makes me quite cranky.

Kalinara mentioned the other day, that she can't think of any occasions where John Stewart and Guy Gardner have interacted with just each other. There are always other GL's in the mix. Thinking about this, I must concur. As a matter of fact, I can't think of too many occasions where John interacts with ANYBODY other than mostly just Hal. Has he ever had a team-up with just John and Alan for example? Seems as though it is always as a group.

Frankly, I'd like to see some team-ups with John and some of the other non-earth Green Lanterns...like Kilowog and Salakk for example. I'd REALLY like to see his reaction to Soranik Natu, but I'm not even sure that they have even met. Considering he was married to Katma Tui, what would be his reaction to another Korugarian woman? Or, for that matter, what would her reaction be to him? It would be nice to see him talk to Arisia or Boodika.

John hasn't been around too much lately, which is why I'm rather pleased that he's going to be splitting the time with Hal in the JLA. And for all those cretins on the DC Message Boards who are having hissy fits about it, well you can just suck it.

Hmmmm....I seem to be falling into crudity, and that will never do.

So, I leave you all this picture. You who are adept at photo-shopping and such can make mock of it as you will.

Green Lanterns

Occasionally Wizard is actually good for something.

7 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

And, of course, Hal is surrounded by women. :-)

Related topic: I was wearing a T-shirt yesterday that had the Green Lantern symbol on it -- no lettering or other identifying marks, just the symbol. When I went to the local pharmacy that evening, the woman working at the counter said, "Ooh, I like your Green Lantern shirt!" It always surprises me to run into adult women in public who recognize the Green Lantern symbol.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two instances of Joe Ledger / Doc Spectrum (the Gruenwald and Straczynski varieties) ... nice!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Will Staples said...

OMG, it's Lord Woot from Elf Only Inn in one of the windows.

And is that Jack Black two windows over...?

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Dude, where's Chemo?

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea, I HAVE one of those shirts! I find them rather subtle, compaired to most T-shirts.

I am amazed at the number of green people in that scan. And humbled, because I don't know them all.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Sally, have you seen the Ferris Aircraft logo T-shirt? It's great fun. It also has TEST PILOT spelled out across the back. :-)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Gah! I must find one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home