Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Day Two, in Beefcake Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Day Two, in Beefcake Week

Well, now that we got off to a nice start, here's another contribution to the cause.
Kyle  pictures


*sigh*

Oh Kyle, you're just the cutest little thing there ever was. Even being Parallax can't take the pretty out of you.

And just for fun, here's another view of Kyle for those of you who truely appreciate a really magnificent behind.

Kyle Pictures

You just can't beat a good Green Lantern Butt.

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less heroically beat-up than Sodam Yat, but far, far prettier (look at his pouty mouth!). I like it.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Kyle IS pretty. He's just as pretty as he can be. He also looks very good in a loincloth.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, I can't even look at that picture too long for fear of my boyfriend catching me Lol. oh he'd be so jealous! My my just look at that face. Many thanks for the eye candy sallyp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home