Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm Still At It

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm Still At It

And so, alas, we are drawing to the end of Beefcake Week. I hope that it has been as much fun for you as it has for me. All that hard work, looking over all the scans and pictures...it was tough work, but SOMEone had to do it.

So I give you...
Booster Gold


...Yes, that's Booster with his shirt off. And he's going Western, which makes it doubly magnificent. AND he pairs up with Jonah Hex. It doesn't get much better than that. Unfortunately, Jonah keeps his clothes on during Booster Gold #3, but go visit Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons, for LOTS of pictures of Jonah with his shirt off.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Oh yeah, he looked great. I just read this last night. I'm loving Booster more and more.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger HotAndCold said...

There was plenty of beefcake to go around in that book, definitely.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

AND it had Skeets riding a horse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home