Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Beefcake Week!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, October 08, 2007

It's Beefcake Week!

It's been quite a while since I indulged in gratuitous, but heartfelt leering...hence I feel that it is high time for some really good beefcake.

Starting off with a bang, I present to you...!

Green Lanterns

...yes, straight from the pages of Green Lantern Corps, it's Sodam Yat! Gosh, he's purty! And the fact that Patrick Gleason has presented him with such a strategically shredded costume is even better! Daxamites are tough! And gorgeous!

Please feel free to come up with some nice beefcake of your own. Because it may be a little harder to find than cheesecake, but it is OUT there!

6 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Didn't Sodam Yat say that his ancestors were Kryptonian? Makes me wonder if he has Kryptonian powers, then -- and that's why he's been able to survive the Sinestro Corps' attacks so far. Hmmmmm ...

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

He's a Daxamite from Daxam, Like Mon El. He has the same powers as Superman, except they have a fatal weakness to even the slightest exposure to lead.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

I think Daxamites are descended from prehistoric Kryptonian space-travellers who settled on planet Daxam and evolved down a slightly different path, hence the lead weakness.

Don't ask me where it's written, though, 'cause I dunno.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Uh...yeah, what they said.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

The Eradicator gave them all the lead weakness as punishment for leaving Krypton. Or something. That sounds like something that Infinite Crisis would have changed.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ah, see -- that's what I get for never reading Legion of Super-Heroes. I'm not up on my Daxam lore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home