Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Still MORE Beefcake

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Still MORE Beefcake

Boy Howdy, I'm a roll now. I've even infected OTHER people with my madness! Bwhahahaha!

Now this NEXT one is a little on the unnusual side, I must admit.

Green Lanterns

Yes, that's Sinestro. NOT my first choice when it comes to good looks and studliness. On the other hand, he IS naked. THAT'S something that you don't see every day.

And in order to take away that strange burning sensation at the back of your throat, let me just throw this one in. Yes, I've shown it before, and dammit, I'll probably show it again. You just CAN'T beat Kyle in a loincloth.

Kyle pictures

Rowwwrrr!

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

See, that's the real reason why Sinestro got kicked out of the GL Corps. His butt's too skinny. ;-)

And it must be one of those strange GL laws that Kyle is the GL who loses his clothing the most -- or at least most of his clothing. Kinda like that rule that Hal is the GL who gets hit in the head the most. :-)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes, Sinestro's butt is NOT attractive. Kyle's IS however.

Wouldn't it be nice, if they decided that since Kyle tends to get half-nekkid most of the time anyway, to just give him a green loincloth and be done with it?

If you haven't read Green Lantern #24, yes, Kyle IS naked again.

*drool*

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yes, I have read it! AWESOME issue. I started laughing at the end, though -- "Look, Kyle is still naked! Sally will be thrilled!" ;-)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh I was, believe me, I was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home