Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Happy Thanksgiving!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I LOVE Thanksgiving. I love it more than Christmas to be honest. We all go over to my sister's house...who happens to be my best friend as well...and eat our brains out, then sit around the table and TALK for hours and hours. They live in a log house, in the middle of the woods, with a huge stone fireplace,and it is all so bloody quaint and perfect that I can hardly stand it. PLUS, she's a fabulous cook. And I don't have to buy any presents!

No leftovers though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So Happy Thanksgiving to you all. And eat your pie.

6 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good thanksgiving, I bear a present - a splash page from Green Lantern #25

ttp://fotos.terra.com.br/foto.cgi/eZ_BkBeeuETtx.90msoteMtW1Xn-xnV89-joL4sOuvcIQ/GL25.02_03_A.jpg

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, that should work better

http://fotos.terra.com.br/foto.cgi/eZ_BkBeeuETtx.90msoteMtW1Xn-xnV89-joL4sOuvcIQ/GL25.02_03_A.jpg

If not, you can see it at http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=137282

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I did spot the splash page over at Newsarama, thanks. It's been a LOOOONG time, since we had some GL goodies to drool over.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger notintheface said...

I've got two questions about that JSA cover:

1.Why is the Atom posing his arms so dramatically?
2. Why is Wonder Woman making goo-goo eyes at him?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Derek said...

Notintheface, the cover is a redux (not the right word, but I can't think of a better one) of the famous Norman Rockwell painting.

Wonder Woman's looking at Stargirl, not the Atom, but I have no idea why the Atom's gesturing like that.

Maybe he thinks Power Girl's handing the turkey down to him?

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Uh yeah, what Derek said. It is an homage to Norman Rockwell, and his Saturday Evening Post covers.

Oooh, and look, there's Kyle being adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home