Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I DO believe that Wonder Woman is supposed to come out

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I DO believe that Wonder Woman is supposed to come out

Oh sweet sweet Wednesday. I DO hope that there are comics today, because I was wondering if Veteran's Day would have messed up the schedule. However...I DO think that Wonder Woman is supposed to come out today, AND it is the first issue penned by the inimitable Gail Simone.

I am in little Fangirl Heaven. And I haven't even read it yet.

But it has gorillas, and that's always a good thing. Almost as good as Dinosaur-riding Nazis! And presumably, Diana won't be wandering around questioning her role in life, and weeping because she doesn't know how to put gas in a car. She'll be punching simians, and taking names, and according to Gail's interview at Newsarama, there will actually be some cloth in her star-spangled bottoms, which is a good thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course this isn't the cover of the new book, but dagnabit, Adam Hughes draws a gorgeous Wonder Woman. And Lois isn't too bad either.

Gosh, but this week looks to be an absolute plethora of goodies.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nate said...

They're out on time at my local comics shop. What a haul this week! With the new Ex Machina trade, I ended up with $40 in books.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

*Sigh.* Forgive me, but I'm indulge in some venting here; and mind you this is only my opinion:
I'm still waiting for the quintessential Wonder Woman story. You'd think a character that's been around and been as popular as she has would have some really kick-ass standalone stories that the fans pass down from generation to generation; but nooooo ... Seems like she's forever doomed to be a "team" character. :-(

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea, have you read some of the Greg Rucka penned stories with Wonder Woman? Some pretty darned good stuff.

And Guyss, everything WAS on time, which was nice.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Nerites said...

SALLY!

WW#14 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOD!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Love this cover...but it does look like Hughes is a fan of the wonder thong.

>:[~

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Greg, yes he is, but it still as gratuitous as when Ed Benes draws it for some reason. At least in my humble opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home