Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: A Little Wackiness

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Little Wackiness

So...I'm browsing through my Photobucket stuff, because as usual, my brain is COMPLETELY empty. When I absolutely have nothing of interest to talk about, there is nothing like falling back on posting pictures. I love pictures.

I forget where this came from, but it was at the back of some book, and I'm missing the first couple of panels, but BOY howdy, it struck me as being something of a hoot.

Giffen used this schtick of Guy terrorizing the DC offices, and Beau Smith used it as well. I guess Guy just has that effect on people.

Without further ado, Guy Gardner goes to DC, and shows them whatsfor...!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So they bring in the new "Old" guy, and...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then a purple monster shows up for some reason. Naturally Guy leaps to the rescue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tell me, that's not a perfect rendition of Guy Gardner!

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yep, that's quintessential Guy, all right. Love the purple monster, too. :-)

You know, Guy really is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. In many ways, he's also the most OBSERVANT of the Earth GLs.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Guy. I'm glad he'll be back with Tora in 2 issues.

Btw, I'm not sure if you read Countdown or not, but the next issue has spoilers you might want to avoid.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that *is* some classic Gardner right there!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

This really cracks me up, but then I have a very juvenile mind.

"Haw!*

Yes, I AM reading Countdown, and yes, they are becoming rather notorious for spoiling things. On the other hand, I'm so desperate for Tora and Guy to get together that I'll take what I can get.

And yes, next to John, Guy IS the smartest. Of course that's not TOO hard, considering that Hal and Kyle aren't the sharpest tacks in the box...if you know what I mean!
...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home