Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: We Need Better Action Figures!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We Need Better Action Figures!

I admit to a ridiculous love of Action Figures. Probably because I never quite outgrew my fascination with dolls. Although I was a bit different from most young girls and their Barbies...I didn't spend that much time dressing them up, I just wanted to build HOUSES for them. Here's a nice hint...wrapping paper makes wonderful wallpaper, and we used to get boxes from the grocery store,which would make pretty good rooms.

Where was I?

ANYWAY, we need more and better Action Figures. And by "better", I mean ones that would appeal to ME! As you can see, I already have the old Guy Gardner figure.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a dandy, and I love it, but if Batman can have a bajillion figures, I think that Guy deserves a few more as well. And NOT just a head resculpt, with the same body!

Guy pictures

C'mon, who WOULDN'T want "Warrior" figures? Especially anatomically correct ones! I'd have Kalinara's Christmas present, that's for sure!

We need more Green Lantern Corps figures. I want Issamot, and Vath, and Soranik, and Arisia, and Boodikka and Bzzzd! I want R'amey Holl and Von Daggle! Hal in a flight suit, and Guy in his blue outfit with the yellow ring. John in his pimp suit from Mosaic. Kyle in his loincloth. Sodam Yat in his ripped up outfit.

Granted, getting Mogo might be tough, he'd have to be a bit out of scale. But Bolphunga the Unrelenting would be a hoot.

What figures would YOU all like to see?

5 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

We need Chaselon! Hey, you just can't beat a disco ball with a mohawk. ;-)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

After months of the action figure solicits exciting me more than the comics solicits at DC, I've been disappointed by the action figures announced there the last couple of months.

They should do the entire GL Corps and the Guardians. They'd be so cute. I can already see how I'd pose them for pics! hehe

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Erich said...

Ch'p, Ch'p, CH'P!

And I HAVE an action figure of Dkrtzy Rrr, but it can only be perceived by the Guardians.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Chaselon and Ch'p would both be very worthy action figures. And Tomar Re, and Arkiss Chummuck, and Apros, and...and...!

Wow! There really are a crapload of Green Lanterns!

Oh, and G'nort of course.

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Modern Booster Gold w/ Skeets

Causal Rip Hunter (NOT the gteen suit)

Goldstar

and Cowboy Booster. All of them looking like Dan Jurgens art.

-E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home