Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Gadzooks!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gadzooks!

I just woke up and noticed that Christmas is only a couple of days away! Who knew! Better get the ham out of the freezer and start making pies. And cookies. And Cherry-Chip bread, and Apple-raisin bread, and fudge, and my own home-made eggnog...with RUM!

I hope that everyone has a lovely holiday, and gets lots of comic-related presents from under the tree.

Oh, and this, just because it cracks me up.

Photobucket

Yes. Batman is being thwacked by a Christmas tree. 'Tis the Season!

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. So what did Batman do or say to piss off that guy? Or is he a villain?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I don't have the foggiest idea, but trying to think up reasons why someone would whack Batman with a Christmas tree is half of the fun!

My guess, is that the guy had it all picked out, and Batman tried to buy it out from under him. Passions occasionally run high during the Holidays!

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a treat seeing Batman getting punched or whacked, with a Christmas tree of all things lol.

Not that I don't love him, because I do. :p

And happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home