Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: It's Boxing Day

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Boxing Day

December 26th is traditionally celebrated as Boxing Day, in England and I believe Canada, so we can keep the good times rolling. I hope that you ALL had a lovely holiday. I think that I've probably gained a good ten pounds from all the turkey, fudge, cookies, eggnog etc. etc. and more etc.

I DID get some very nice presents, including a whole case of wine from my sweet Baboo. My daughter gave me an Ethan Van Sciver poster of Hal to hang in my Fortress of Solitude AND a Green Lantern giant mouse paddy sort of thing, with Hal, Kyle, John, Guy, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Arkiss Chummuk, Arisia, Katma Tui and some woman I've never seen before in a white tunic, thigh-high green boots and a black mohawk. I honestly don't have the FAINTEST idea who she may be. To round out my Green Lantern booty, I also got a set of figures, with members of the Green Lantern Corps, with Kilowog, Salaak, Tomar Re, Chaselon, Katma, and Jade which is very nice. Kilowog isn't painted quite right, instead of being pink, he's caucasian flesh colored, and has blue eyes, which rather startled me. He also has eyebrows, but what the heck. Salakk on the other hand is sensational. Oh, and Abin Sur too.

In the meantime, my computer has developed yet another glitch, or they didn't manage to fix the first glitch entirely, so we have to take it in again, to be debugged or whatever magic it is that they do. A blue screen full of what appears to me, to be gibberish keeps appearing. Why is everything so bloody COMPLICATED!?!

So...what did everybody get?

5 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

"sweet Baboo".. hee hee, you're a fan of Sally!

I got mostly books & grill stuff and my Lovely Wife & eldest son pitched in got me an ipod Nano (my first) so now I get to listen to Zydeco without disturbing the family.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dwayne, Ipods are indeed a great invention. And in a few short months, you can use your grill stuff!

Doesn't EVERYone have a sweet Baboo?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

A few short months? You have no concept about grilling, do you girl?

During our recent ice storm, I was out there cooking up 16 racks of ribs.

'a few short months', some people have no priorities.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I take it that you don't live in New England then?

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Wait...Ribs?

*drool*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home