Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: An Opportunity Missed

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Opportunity Missed

Dagnabit. I SHOULD have posted my blog from yesturday TODAY instead. Then I could have called it "One More Day!" Huh? Huh? Oh the wittyness that was wasted! I suppose that instead I could dance around singing "Tomorrow, tomorrow!" at the top of my lungs, but my family thinks that I'm already strange enough.

So...

There's other stuff coming out besides just the Green Lanern goodies. That's a good thing too.

Awkward pause...

So anyway, three Green Lanterns walk into a bar. Hal ducked. I don't remember where the heck I read this, but it did make me snicker. Then it made me pause and think. Because Hal would NEVER duck. Hal would not only walk into the bar, he would fall down, get up and hit it AGAIN! Then John and Kyle would probably try to help him up, but Guy would be falling on the floor, laughing his ass off.

And on that note...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Y'know, I'll bet that's close to a joke that Justice Leaguers probably tell each other:

Four Green Lanterns walk into a bar.

John ducks. ;-)

TOMORROW!!!! GL issue #25 is TOMORROW!!! If my comic store shipment is late THIS time, I ... I ... I ... AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

HULK SMASH!!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I am counting the minutes, Sea...counting the minutes. Which is why my blogs have been a little...thin on material lately.

And wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when the Justice League gets together with a few beers and lets their hair down?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Did you at least get to see Hal on Batman this past weekend? Here are some URLS for the YouTube links (part 1 and part 2) in case you missed it:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHMJ9A5_LzU

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oXES1OBOk

I know you don't like Batman, and there are definitely some questionable approaches in the cartoon (Hal sending Bats his ring? Riiiiiiight.) but this is probably the best cartoon adaptation of Hal Jordan do date. Besides, young Dick Grayson throwing a little hero-worshipping in Hal's direction is cute. And it's fun to see Bats get clocked by a big green boxing glove. And the battle between Hal and Sinestro at the end is not to be missed! :-)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

So...funny thing about that. I was sitting right in front of my television, on the correct channel, at the correct time...and nothin'. I went through EVERY flipping channel, and STILL nothin'.

I am depressed. So thank you for sending me the Youtube links, so that I can finally see it for myself. You are an ANGEL!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey! That's pretty good! Robin was cute, although Hal giving up the ring was rather strange. But still fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home