Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Hmmmm...Bit of a Slow Week

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Hmmmm...Bit of a Slow Week

I've been awfully spoiled lately. Three out of Four weeks in December had magnificently abundant and fabulous books. Here we are, the first comic book day of the new year, and...well, not a whole lot.

Jonah Hex was good, Countdown was a bit on the bizarre side. I guess I had better re-read it, because I'm STILL not quite sure what happened with all the Monitors. Oh, and Monarch shows up. Well crap.

I picked up Thor, which I should actually have picked up last week. It was nice, but some of the art of Thor's face makes it look as though he has been hit with his own hammer. I guess he should lay off of the lutefisk for a bit.

Got the new Atom. Like Blue Beetle, I was a latecomer to this book, but I find that I am enjoying it immensely. Time to start ferreting after the back issues.

I also picked up the Four Horsemen/Countdown thingie. Not that I really care, or have been following it particularly closely, but there was ONE scan that I had to see.

Batman

Heh heh. Gosh, this just made my day. Batman pastes Snapper Carr right in the snout. In fact, I give you a hearty Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

I feel so much better now.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

That *is* funny!

Batman: Keep your Goddamn Flock of Seagulls off my Bat-Pod!

Godammit.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

That scan was just MADE for giggling maniacally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home