Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: TOYS!!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

TOYS!!

Yaaay! Yes, I'm an old lady, but gosharootie, I still love my toys. Newsarama had a nice article about some of the new figures that will be coming out from both Marvel and DC, and I must admit that there are some lovely ones, and some not so lovely ones.

But THIS is the one that really caught my attention.

JLI

Ice! Woohoo!!!! She's supposed to be coming out with Fire! I may swoon. And if I may say so, it's about bloody time! I'm not quite so enamoured of the apparent boob window, but what the heck...it's Ice!

And speaking of some nice figures, here's a really cool variant of Sinestro.

Photobucket

Isn't HE just as scary as all get out? Well done.

But I have to admit that THIS one, really has me palpitating.

Hal Pictures

That is one gorgeous hunk of plastic.

Now all they have to do is bring out a NEW version of Guy Gardner...not just a new head and old body, and I'll be in toy heaven.

5 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Moriarty said...

That may be the BEST Hal figure yet (New Frontier figure notwithstanding).

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

Is that a female action figure that actually stands on its own without need for a stand? If so, color me impressed.

The anatomy on the Sinestro figure seems a little off to me, but the fact that he's colored properly washes away the bad taste from that bright purple Sin fig they advertised recently.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Oooh, Ice is nice. I hadn't known about that one. And yes, the Hal is wonderful. I might just have to get it.

And we're never too old for toys. Never.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Wow, that is one heckuva NICE figure of Hal! And -- wow -- he's got serious Soccer thighs. Could probably crack walnuts with those leg muscles. Hubba, hubba! ;-)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You noticed that too, Sea? Those are some SERIOUS thigh muscles.

I just LOVE my toys.

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home