Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Ghostrider...the Movie!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ghostrider...the Movie!

I finally got to see the Ghostrider movie last night. It was on one of those cable movie channels...not HBO or Cinemax, but the other one. Showtime! That was the one. I actually had to get up and go and turn on the television, because my brain was having one of those senior moments.

Anyway...it wasn't bad! Cheesy of course, but I actually like cheese. The plot was a little thin, but it was heads and shoulders above that Knightrider dreck from the other evening. And the special effects were great! It was all worth it, when he rides the flaming motorcycle up the side of the building. Oooh, and when Sam Elliot turns into the old West Ghostrider, and they go thundering off into the night on the skeletal horse and the flaming motorcycle. Gave me chills, it did.

There are worse ways to spend an evening.

I'm still mainlining Nyquil, but the end looks to be in sight. The funny thing about breathing...you never really appreciate it, until you CAN'T! I blew my nose, and I think half of my brains came out. Isn't THAT a lovely picture to take with you?

Thank goodness it's Wednesday. It's not even snowing...yet. I think that Thor and Blue Beetle come out this week. No Green Lantern, it's been postponed till next week.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

ghost rider's visuals are all superb and you gotta love the motorcyle jump over helicopters.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

As you say, it was a heck of a visual. Can you imagine the mess if he had missed? Yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home