Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Looney Lanterns

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Looney Lanterns

I really don't know what made me think of this. I must admit that I have never yet seen the Duck Dodgers episode with all of the Green Lanterns, but I am hoping to someday watch it before I'm dead.

But I got to thinking about Looney Tunes, and then I got to thinking about Green Lanterns...and you can see where this is going, can't you?

Hal Jordan is Bugs Bunny. I'm sorry, that's just the way that it is. Of course, this makes Guy Gardner Daffy Duck. It...it's just so damned perfect! As for Kyle, I am thinking of Porky Pig. This may sound peculiar to you, and at first I also thought of Tweety Bird. But Porky is just so sweet and naive, that he seems like Kyle to me.

I do have to say, that I don't have a clue about John. John is far too normal and dignified to be a Looney Tunes character. Nevertheless, there has to be SOMEBODY that he can be.

But seriously, can't you just see Hal and Guy sitting around, and going "Rabbit season1" "DUCK season!" BOOM!

8 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Moriarty said...

I don't know why, but the first Looney Toons character that popped into my mind for John was Foghorn Leghorn. I'm guessing because he's kind of a teacher. Of course, I think that also qualifies Foghorn to be Kilowog, I suppose.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

I think I see Kyle more as a Pepe Le Pew, since he's such the lady's man. It doesn't totally fit, but I think I see John as Marvin the Martian. Marvin always has his complicated gadgets and what not, which shows the architecture. If not Marvin, then probably Foghorn, like Matthew said.

Hal as Bugs and Guy as Daffy is perfect.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

i thought foghorn to i think we're on to something. as for kyle i'm stretching a little but i would go with tiny toons and buster bunny

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Will Staples said...

John's the straight-man, right? He can be Granny.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Siskoid said...

Is Sinestro Elmer Fudd or Yosemite Sam?

Or does his Lantern/not Lantern status make him Sylvester?

John's the stork.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ok, I can see Foghorn Leghorn as John is a weird sort of way.

The Guardians are all Elmer Fudd.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger FoldedSoup said...

Hey Sally -

(psst)

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a part 1.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

SOCKAMAGEE! Soup, that is magnificent! It's got everybody in it! Even Hal's ass!

But Ganthet still looks like Elmer Fudd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home