Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Kyle!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh Kyle!

You all remember this scan, don't you? Always makes ME snicker just a little bit.

Kyle Pictures

I think that Kyle looks awfully relaxed. Kalinara always thought that Kyle had been in this position before.

I've discovered proof.

Kyle pictures

Gosh, Kyle gets around!

I really just decided that Hal was due for a rest from getting bonked in the head. The poor boy probably has a headache.

I will be facing snow, sleet, ice and rain just in order to get to the comic book store today. There are all KINDS of goodies coming out, including Green Lantern Corps, Booster Gold #0 and Wonder Woman for starters. Plus, son is buying me lunch. Woohoo!

God, I love Wednesdays.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Will said...

It was cold. And wet. And I walked. But it was worth it.

Does it seem like they put a new writer on Green Lantern Corps like every other month or is that just me?

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, this and the next issues are basically fill-in issues so that Pat Gleason can take a breath and get caught up on GLC. I don't really mind, because I adore Pat Gleason, and I want to see ALL of his art, instead of slapping five artists on the issue.

Also, I'd rather have a fill-in issue, or couple of issues, than have the book be hideously late. THAT drives me up a wall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home