Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Shane...I mean Dave, come back Dave!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shane...I mean Dave, come back Dave!

Well poopies. Dave Campbell from over at Dave's Long Box has decided to hang up his hat, and his blog. I suppose that Real Life has reared its ugly head, not to mention the fact that apparently he gets PAID for doing stuff for ABC.com. It is a shame it has to be ABC. NBC would be much nicer, that Brian Williams is SUCH a hottie.

But I seem to be wandering from the point.

Chris Sims of course is gloating. He's trying to appear all sad and stuff, but I'm not buying that for a minute. Bully of course is as classy as a little stuffed Bull can be. And Scipio at the Absorbacon is reacting with grace and dignity.

I am not.

I have a system. I have a schedule. I like there to be a certain order to the world, and now I can't get my chuckles from Dave's site in the mornings anymore. Sure, there are plenty of other sites to pick up the slack, such as the aforementioned trio, but whatever shall I do without the fabled Sims/Campbell rivalry? Sims may be gloating NOW, but he'll be sorry sooner or later.

It is of course, all about ME. I'll just have to soldier on. Maybe I'll make fun of Snapper Carr. Oh, if ONLY there was a comicbook character, who could shake me out of my doldrums? Who understands what a shock this all is? Like...like a blow to the head, no less!

Photobucket

Bless you, Hal. I can always count on you.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

That's a shame -- Shane? Shame!

Hi, Sally! Yep, I'm back. Had to go back to work so I could get some rest! ;-)

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Heh heh. I know THAT feeling. You will also find that you start using "cute" words for everything. It took me ten years to shake saying "potty" for bathroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home