Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: More Ramblings

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 26, 2008

More Ramblings

Well Happy Memorial Day to you all. Half of my crew is out marching in the Fife & Drum Corps in a parade, while my very own little town, the Parade Capital of Connecticut is of course, having its OWN parade. I just love parades, dammit.

Scott Dixon won the Indy 500. That's ok. I was rooting for Marco Andretti, because I've been rooting for assorted Andretti's for years, but what the heck.

Kasey Kahne won the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte. It's better than Kyle Busch winning I suppose. Tony Stewart HAD IT IN THE BAG, until he got a flat tire with only three laps remaining and hit the wall. Loud profanities erupted from my living room. Bummer.

I have heard a vague rumor that Mr. Robinson is going to possible be writing another Shade mini-series. This fills my black heart with joy. I LOVE the Shade. He's just too cool. They really ought to go and have him hang out with the Justice Society. Everybody else seems to. He and Jay could have fun.

Speaking of the Justice Society, it seems as though Alan Scott has been showing up in various places. This pleases me, since I like Alan. I love it when the old cooters from the Justice Society show up and show the young whippersnappers how it is done, like Jay did with Batman in the most recent Brave & the Bold. Wildcat has been doing a pretty good job of it in the latest JSA: Classifed issues as well.

Here is a picture of Alan. Just for fun.

< Alan Scott
Not a complete butt shot, but close enough. And speaking of great butts...

<John Stewart

Here's a lovely one of John that I stole from Sea of Green. John just looks so...relaxed here.

Gosh, I'm on a roll now. Here's a beautiful one of Kyle.

<Kyle pictures

Here's Tora's. Hah! You thought I was going to go for Guy!

<Guy and Ice

HERE'S Guy.

Photobucket

*snicker, snort*

And finally, we couldn't have Green Lantern butts without good ol' Hal.

<Hal Pictures

Gosh! I feel so much better now!

5 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Scott Dixon's a national hero here now, heh. They had an adorable video on the news of him as a (I guess) 12 year old, saying he wanted to do Indy cars. Biggest payday ever for a New Zealand sportsman. He'll just about get a parade the next time he comes home ;)

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

It was a GOOD RACE, despite all of the yellow flags. :-) Scott Dixon put on a heck of a show! Congrats to him from all of us here in Indianapolis!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It was a pretty darned good race. I still think that they should have let Danica Patrick beat the crap out of whatshisname.

I always start blubbering when Jim Nabors starts singing.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

I love the reactions of John and Kyle in that panel with Guy's butt. John has a look of horror, clearly having never had the misfortune of seeing Guy's hindquarters, but Kyle just looks embarrassed, like "Jeez Guy, I have to work with these people, you know!"

What the comic industry needs, is a Green lantern book drawn by Frank Cho. It would combine the Lantern tendency to show off their hind ends, with Cho's love of butt shots. It might actually be more butt than the world can withstand, but I'm sure there would be a lot of happy bloggers, on the rare occasions the book actually came out.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Calvin, I do believe that I would die from pure happiness if Frank Cho were to do Green Lanterns.

And yes, the expressions on everyone's faces as Guy has his cheeky moment are hilarious. You'll notice that Wonder Woman looks particularly intrigued.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home