Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Mr. Anonymous Strikes Again

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Mr. Anonymous Strikes Again

A couple of weeks ago, Ragnell had an interesting subject over at "Written World" concerning people who went to month's old posts, and snuck in comments, making themselves the LAST word. It was a nicely written essay as always, and she made some very valid points. For one thing it is awfully sneaky to slither in months later, and make snarky comments. I also find it to be a bit on the cowardly side. If you want to have a hissy fit, then do it when the topic is going, so that EVERYONE can join in.

I really haven't had much in the way of trolls on this blog, possibly because I'm SO brilliant, but more likely because my readers ARE brilliant. And smart. But every once in a while, one does make an appearance.

Because of Ragnell's blog, I had, just for the heck of it, gone back and re-read some of my old posts...and wouldn't you know, there he was! Back on Tuesday, September 25th 2007, I had written an entry about Judd Winick, and my distaste for his "shock" endings. He had written himself, about originally thinking that it would be a GREAT idea to off Black Canary instead of "Ollie", and I had posted that I thought this was a very poor idea. We had some lively conversation about it, and that was that.

Then, lo and behold, LOOOOOONG after the original post had be finished with, I found this little charmer...

"...Don't kill females wah wah wah. Grow a penis."

posted by Anonymous.

Well!

Now, that's just rude. And pointless. And physically impossible.

But I guess it made this dweeb feel better.

9 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Foul miscreant! Have at thee!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

Grow a penis huh...?

Well, I also concur that it is rude and asinine, but I don't know about impossible.

I mean c'mon. If Superboy Prime can punch people back to life, Maxwell Lord can hide his devious intentions from the Martian Manhunter for years, and Barry Allen can return after over 23 years of death...

Well Spontaneous-Penis-Generation for a female character really doesn't strike me as all that much of a strech.

That guy is still a jerk who said it though.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger nicodemus88 said...

It is so brave to post something like this anonymous...
Grow some bollocks... or a brain... or a name lol

Well a good thing is maybe one day I will post on old posts like a letter throwed in the sea lol (I looked for old posts and there are no pictures in 6 october 2006 for exemple, it's normal? I would have like to see Guy without pants :/ )

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I love the delete function.

Bastich trolls forget who really has the last word!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

No one can post on my blog within my knowledge because all comments get automatically forwarded to my e-mail.
Makes my blogging a lot easier.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Nico, I would ALSO like to see Guy without pants.

Heh.

Thank you Sea, I think miscreant sums him up quite nicely.

And...uh...I don't really WANT a penis. I mean, I like them and all, but I don't want one of my own.

And Soup, I'm glad that I was able to make your day.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that is just weird (grow a penis? what?! get a life!).

But you know, from time to time, when you find a new blog, and you read back through people's archives, sometimes you find a post you reallyreallyreallyreally want to reply to--even tho it's months old. I've done it once or twice even tho I know it's pointless....but I've never said anything snarky--I'd like to think it falls under the category 'thoughtful'....

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, just like every comic book is someone's first, there are a lot of blogs that I've never read before either, and I love going through the archives. And I've had people go through mine and leave comments, which is fine.

But this was such an obnoxious comment. And it is always by Anonymous, which is annoying.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I think everyone is misunderstanding this. I don't think he/she/it posted "grow a penis" but instead meant to post
"grope Enis". This is a little known reference to Elvis Presley's younger brother Enis Presley.

Enis was a great singer in his own right but decided to ditch his career after his brother was dubbed "Elvis the Pelvis".

So ya'll are just dissing a music lover. You should cultivate some stem cells and grow the appropriate missing body part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home