Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: ...And speaking of crazy Villains...!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, June 20, 2008

...And speaking of crazy Villains...!

I like Carface. What a great name. What a great concept. It is just so completely over the top, not to mention absolutely ridiculous.

So what other villains are there out there, that are equally insane? There has been some talk about the Condiment King, who is one of the most absurd villains that there could possibly be.

Blue Beetle

I don't even remember any more where this is from exactly, although I do have some memory of it taking place possibly in a food court at a mall. I think that he blinded Black Canary with salsa or something equally foolish. In all actuality however, I would think that the Condiment King would be a tough adversary. Have you ever tried to get mustard stains out? It ain't easy! And Mayonnaise can be tough too. I remember a very old issue of Iron Fist that had the X-Men in it, and poor Storm got hit in the face with an entire bowl of potato salad, and she just FREAKED! And who could blame her?

The Condiment King is also evil, because he probably puts ketchup on hotdogs. MUSTARD, man, mustard. My kids actuallyput ketchup on their hotdogs, and I just have to shake my head in sadness and disgust.

6 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ah, so it IS Condiment King! I had no idea he actually appeared in the comics. Hee, hee -- GET 'im, Ted! :-)

About Hal getting taken out by mustard -- actually, it was OLLIE who did it. They were having one of their many arguments (in a diner, I think), and Ollie just grabbed a mustard bottle and gave Hal a facefull. I have that story somewhere. I should go dig it up ...

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hmmph. Ollie probably called him a Nazi as he was squirting him.

Uh, that actually came out sounding dirtier than I intended.

But yes, it is Condiment King. See, he has a cute little crown on the front of his shirt!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger googum said...

Hey, as long as nobody puts ketchup on ham, everything's cool.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Robin also fought Condiment King in his own title within the last year or so.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

On HAM?! Blasphemy!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

You have to remember to add the celery salt to a hot dog, otherwise it ain't a true Chicago Dog.

And, uh, how did they get THAT much pressure from a keg of milk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home