Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Rainy Days and Mondays

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays

It's gloomy, muggy, and pouring outside, off and on. The thunder is scaring my iddle widdle puppy, and she keeps trying to climb into my lap, which may explain any typos you end up reading. George Carlin died, which has me highly depressed, because I was a fan of his for years. I remember my parents bought me the Class Clown album when I was about fourteen or so, not realizing that it had the "Seven Words" skit on it. The first time I played it, my mother almost passed out. It was one of the best Christmases ever!

So...since I really can't come up with anything particularly relevant, it is time to fall back on that old standby.

Making fun of Snapper Carr.

Photobucket

Gosh! He...he just makes it so EASY! Snapper, honey, that tingley feeling is because there is empty space where your brains should be!

Haw!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, Marvin -- er, I mean, uh, SNAPPER -- just needed Wendy and Wonder Dog, that's all. ;-)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

I LOL'd :)

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I suppose that it really isn't very sporting of me to pick on Snapper Carr...he's such an easy target. Kalinara would say differently of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home