Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Why, it's Wednesday!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why, it's Wednesday!

My favorite day of the week. It's June, it isn't too hot, my roses are blooming like mad, and I'm about to unleash a terrible terrible evil upon the world! Yes, my daughter is getting her license today! If you value your lives, stay off of the roads of Connecticut.

I'm going to the Comic Book Store FIRST, so at least I'll have something to read while I'm waiting in line for her. And if other people don't understand, well tough noogies on them. Plus, some pretty good books are coming out, which makes it all the better.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

The second Sinestro Corps trade collection is out. It contains a VERY interesting interview with the creative team.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Evie said...

When I went to get my driver's license, I didn't bring some piece of paper they needed, and I was so stunned when they said I had to reschedule for a week later that I. passed. out. Like literally, the way they do in movies. They asked me if I was pregnant. Then my econ teacher, who drove me there because my mom was working, told everyone at my school. I was going to say that you can't make that shit up, but you can, like in trite sitcoms. Anyway, tell her to watch out for the crazies!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Evie, one of these days, I'm going to fill up jars full of apple juice, and take them to Motor Vehicle, and tell them that they are urine samples of myself and everyone in my neighborhood, just to prove that I'm a safe driver.

It seems to be a truism that no matter how many pieces of paper you bring, or how well-prepared you think you are, they can always come up with something that you forgot, or don't have.

We stood in line for an hour, for a three-minute transactions.

*sigh*

Sea, I didn't see the Trade at my store, but I'll have to see about picking it up. I LOVE interviews!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home