Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Greatest Blog Entry, Ever?

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Greatest Blog Entry, Ever?

Hooboy, I've been tagged with the meme going around that I have to come up the best Blog Entry I've Ever Read. This is a VERY difficult thing to do, because I read a LOT of blogs, and snigger my way through any number of them, every day. How do I pick my favorite? It is like picking a favorite child over another, impossible to do. I like them ALL!

For example, it was reading Kalinara and Ragnell that I first decided to start blogging in the first place, and their well-expressed appreciation for all things Green Lantern. And practically everything that I've ever read over at Scipio's Absorbacon is fabulous...(except for the ones about Heroclix, 'cause I'm too dumb to figure out how to play it). Sea of Green's Hoosier Inanitys is the highlight of my day. So is Dwayne's Matching Dragoons, and Googam's Random Happenstance, and Bully, and Chris Sims and Kevin Church, and Mike Sterling and a dozen others.

I do have to admit that Sea's essay on Hal Jordan's love life remains one of my very favorites however.

But one of my favorites has to be the Great Meely Meltdown from a while back, where he went ballistic towards Ragnell and Kalinar and demanded that they never ever link to his site again, which he promptly removed out of spite. This little brouhaha went on for DAYS and practically everybody had a comment. And it was hilarious. Utterly and absolutely mind-boggling from start to finish. It took on a life of its own and spread all over the place. And since I'm not a very nice person, I freely admit to laughing my ass off.

So who can I tag in return? Sea beat me to the punch dammit! So I'm tagging Shelly, Notintheface, K.D. Bryan, Kalinara, and Duskdog.

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger googum said...

Ooh, I remember that one. Didn't they have to sit down and explain to the guy how the internet worked? System of tubes, maybe?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Wow, I totally missed out on that fight. I'll have to go track it down!

And -- LOL -- Hal's love life, huh? Glad you like it, Sally -- but, GEEZ LOWEEZ, that article was a pain in the patootie to write. Talk about convoluted ...!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I wasn't even blogging when the Great Meely kerfuffle took place, which I believe was in the fall of '06, but it was certainly...memorable.

Hal's love life is SO convoluted! It must have taken you DAYS!

I could also have nominated just about every post that Folded Soup has ever done, but how can I possibly pick and chose amongst them? Not to mention all of Googum's. Bender as Ultron is STILL cracking me up.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said...

I totally accepted your challenge, believe it or not! Thanks for tagging me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home