Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: I'm SO Happy!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm SO Happy!

So...you've all heard about the new cartoon that is going to make its triumphant debut on November 14th?

There are any number of wonderful characters that have already been discussed, that are going to be making appearances, such as Huntress, Fire and Aquaman. There has also been a bit of curiosity displayed about exactly which Green Lantern was going to show up.

Photobucket

It's not John.

Hal Pictures

It's not Hal. Although he doesn't understand.

Kyle pictures

It's not even Kyle.

Yes, you guessed it.

Guy pictures

It's Guy. I'm...I'm just so happy I could plotz.


Michael Jelenic has this to say.

"I like our Green Lantern: Guy Gardner. He's got such a great character compared to the others in our story. He's such a...a dick really. But at the end of the episode you come to understand why he's a Green Lantern. Yes, he's a dick, but you can count on him."

I am GOING to be watching this show. Forever.

10 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, man! I new about the Brave & Bold cartoon (and I've been pretty darned excited about it), but I had NO IDEA Guy was going to be in an episode! Hee, hee! :-)

Two questions:

1. Is Batman gonna punch him?
2. What kind of accent is Guy going to have?

I also, really hope Deadman appears in an episode. I think he teamed up with Bats even more than Ollie did!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

ARRGH! That lousy Googum! He said he'd tagged you, but I don't see a tag anywhere! Grrrrr ...!!!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, never mind -- I guess he tagged you via HIS site.

Grump, grump, grumble ...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger MetFanMac said...

Jaime AND Guy in the same cartoon?? SOOO watching this!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said...

Jamie! Guy! And R. Lee Emery as Wildcat! I loved Dennis Farina's Wildcat but man, R. Lee Emery, you know? This cartoon already wins so hard!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

We finally get Guy in the cartoons...and it's about friggin' time! He'll become more famous than John Stewart!

Now what's really killing me, is who the heck are they going to have do his voice?

Tagged, eh? I'll have to check that out.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I can't wait for the episode with Jonah Hex. Yup, a B&B episode with Jonah freakin' Hex

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dwayne, that would be wonderful!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, why not? It's not like Jonah Hex hasn't shown up in a Batman cartoon before! :-)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

i'm so freaking excited. jamie reyes in cartoon form. omg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home