Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Oh Good Grief, it's Monday

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh Good Grief, it's Monday

Uhhhmmmm....so what did everybody ELSE do over the weekend? School starts this Wednesday, so the kids are in mourning. It's tough not being able to sleep 'till noon.

I do believe that Green Lantern has been delayed for a week, which is slightly depressing. However, I'll manage...somehow. I DO hope that Diamond Distributing doesn't screw up the delivery like LAST week however.

I'm painting my dining room, with a vast amount of help from my sixteen year old...oops, she just turned seventeen last week. Painting isn't nearly as much fun as it looks. It is also a 17'x18' room, with wainscoting, FIVE doors, three windows, a built-in corner cabinet and a fireplace and crown moulding, so there is a LOT of woodwork. On the other hand, it is going to look so nice when it is done.

Hal Pictures

Fortunately for me, there aren't any ceiling tiles. And who the heck paints their ceiling tiles yellow anyway?

I did discover that this is my 557th post! I rather lost track there for a while. So I've been inflicting my strange opinions upon you people for almost two years now. And I STILL haven't run out of silly things to say.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Ugh. Painting. I HATE painting. And yet I always seem to repaint at least one room in my house a year. Ugh. :-P

Y'know, it really is a shame that Green Lanterns aren't vurnerable to yellow anymore. It's fun to think of Hal being taken out with a package of Post-It Notes or something. Hell, in the old days, even C-3PO could kick his ass. :-)

Looking forward to the next two years of posts from you, young lady! ;-)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Bah! I never had to rely on yellow when I hit Hal Jordan over the head. Any color works, though usually I went with a classic "steel gray." Because I was using steel.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Hey, Spet 10th is your blog-birthday. You're gonna be two.

Now put on your big-girl panties and get me a beer.

Wait, where did I put my hypno-eyeglasses?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Painting is NOT my favorite activity either. However, I'm using two shades of gold, with a slightly darker shade on the woodwork, and picking out the ceiling medallion in metallic gold. Hal would love it.

A clonk on the noggin with a steel beam, would certainly get Hal's attention...yellow or not.

What KIND of beer, Dwayne?

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Narragansett for everybody! It's a strangely beloved local Boston beer. I say strangely, because to me at least, it smells like a skunk, but some people swear by it. I just swear AT it.

I do know that Sam Adams is fabulous however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home