Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Verily, I am Wroth

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Verily, I am Wroth

I'm still feeling crabby about not getting several of my HIGHLY ANTICIPATED comic books this Wednesday, and unable to shut up about it. You would think at my age, I would be more mature about these sort of things, but you would be wrong.

I have decided therefore, that in protest, I will do nothing except pronounce all of my future...uh...pronouncements, in COMIC BOOK LANGUAGE!

Forsooth.

I will refer to myself in the third person.

BRING ME THE HEAD OF THAT FOOL AT DIAMOND DISTRIBUTORS, that I may smite him! I will use a lot of upper case letters when I talk, therefore showing my wrath. My well-deserved wrath.

I'll use a lot of exclamation points.!!!!!!!!

And I'll probably end up sucking my thumb and crying like a baby until next week. Really, it...it's probably just hormonal or something.

*sob*

On the other hand, this DID delight me.

Photobucket

Now that's a dog.

6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

You HAVE read a lot of Thor comics, haven't you? ;-)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

That was one of the best last pages for a comic ever! I love Krypto.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh God, yes, I've read a LOT of Thor comics. In fact, that was when John Buscema was drawing it, when I was about fifteen, that I really started collecting comics. Gosh, I'm old.

I'm rather enjoying Krypto too.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Where's that Krypto page from? I love that dog! And I waited for ages for an Action (?) featuring Krypto on its cover that got never printed...

Anyway, where's this page from?

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Uh...last page of the latest Action Comics issue, by James Robinson. The one where Atlas is holding Superman's body up in the air on the cover. Should still be at your local comicbook store.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I'll take a look! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home