Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Finally!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Finally!

Woohoo! It's Wedne...wait, it's THURSDAY, and the new books are finally in. I enjoy a holiday as much as anyone, but dagnabit, I get cranky when it interferes with my schedule. I fear that I am a creature of habit.

Two little surprises awaited me this morning when entering the kitchen. First, my youngest decided to do a load of wash after we had all gone to bed, which is fine, but she managed to leave the detergent teetering on the edge of the washer, and it fell on the floor, and spilled concentrated detergent ALL over the floor, from a mostly full bottle. That stuff is a bitch to mop up! AND, my son had decided to make little pizzas for himself and forgot to turn off the oven, so that was on all night. I guess we're lucky the house didn't explode.

So, I'm feeling SLIGHTLY stressed, and feel the need to wallow in some good comics. Or even mediocre comics, or possibly some downright awful comics. Because if you are in the proper frame of mind, even awful comics can be a lot of fun.

More fun than being hit on the head with a giant yellow hammer.

Hal Pictures
Heh.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Not a GAS oven, I hope! Gas and detergent ... What a thing to wake up to. I'm just waiting for the day I make similar discoveries in the wake of Mighty Mite being unleashed on the Earth. She scares me already!

"If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the mor-or-ning;
I'd hammer in the evening
all over this la-a-a-aaaand ...!"

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Fortunately NOT a gas oven, or I imaginet that I would not be here typing. Whew! What gets my goat, is the blank-faced stares and shrugs, when I explained that they were no longer allowed in my kitchen.

Harumph!

Some good stuff this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home