Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Whack a Lantern Week, Day Two

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Whack a Lantern Week, Day Two

And the carnage continues.

Hal Pictures

I'm using this particular scan as my mascot for the week, just because it is so darned appropriate. Heh.

But moving on, I'm so pleased with the wonderful examples that you've been displaying. And in that moment, let me show you all my next example.

Alan Scott

Yes, that's Alan Scott, and yes, he's getting bludgeoned with a wooden cudgel. That used to happen a whole heck of a lot more in the olden days, than it does presently. I don't know if it is just because Alan is more adept at dodging attacks by now, or if it seems rather bad form to attack someone old enough to be your grandfather.

But a sexy SEXY grandfather.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yep, Alan's supreme arch-nemesis was actually the Louisville Slugger. ;-)

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There any way we can get a list of links to GL-whacking posts? It'd be neat to see who all is jumping in.

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't wood Alan's "yellow"? (that sounds dirtier than it is).

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Sally, you GOTTA post that drawing you did of the Green Lanterns playing hockey! It is FABULOUS!!! :-D

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, Alan's "yellow" was wood...or anything organic, I think, although they seemed to use wood the most. With all of his different powers, and internalizing and stuff, I'm a bit hazy on what weaknesses Alan still has anymore.

Pete, there may be a way to link posts, but I'm not the woman who would know how to do that. You're lucky I can manage to sign on and off the computer! The day the last teenager leaves, is the day that I'm screwed.

Sea, that was a little something for Rachelle's contest. I'm glad you liked it.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, Mr. Sea contributed some doodles, too. But, man, that drawing you did ...! Haw! I love it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home