Hal Pictures Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!: Why it's Whack A Lantern Week!

Green Lantern Butt's FOREVER!

Now with Guy Gardner's Seal of Approval!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Why it's Whack A Lantern Week!

And another Monday dawns, bright and beautiful...and I am staring deep into the well of Inspiration. Inspiration alas, has gone to sleep, and I'm getting desperate. So...inspired by Sea of Green's recent depictions of various heroes beating up Hal...I was struck by an idea. Presumably, if you visit this site, you have a passing fondness for Green Lanterns. ALL right-thinking people do of course.

And what is it that happens to Green Lanterns on a regular basis? Other than showing off their well-muscled behinds that is? Why getting smacked around of course! So I thereby, using the power invested in me by...well, myself... declare this to be OFFICIALLY, Whack A Lantern Week!

I'll start this off on the right foot by having Hal and Guy whack THEMSELVES! With gusto.

Guy pictures

All you have to do, should you chose to participate, is show a Green Lantern...ANY Green Lantern getting punched, bonked, slapped, clonked, smacked and or whacked. Hal of course is easy. Guy too, has had his share of whackiness. John a bit less so, so extra points for John. Or Alan. Kyle really is just too pretty to hit, but what the heck.
Hal Pictures


Go forth, my pretties!

9 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, geez, the bar has been raised! :-)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Done....couldn't bare posting the Parallax/Jack T. Chance panel though.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger googum said...

Wednesday, Sally, Wednesday. Have you got one of the new DCUC GL figures yet? Hot damn, it's a helluva upgrade from the old Hard Travelling Heroes one...

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Googam, I do NOT have any of those figures...yet. But there has been much drooling on my part.

I am SO looking forward to Wednesday.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Nice one Nick!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger notintheface said...

Mine's a blast from the JLA's Satellite-Era past:

http://stars-and-garters.blogspot.com/2008/09/hey-boys-and-gls-its-whack-lantern-week.html

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oooohhh, Face, that's a good 'un! You can tell that Hal is REALLY enjoying himself.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Ooh ooh I can join in this one! I'll let you know when i've put the post up.
What a fun idea!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Of course you can! The more the merrier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home